It’s well known that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will be essaying the role of yesteryear heroine and former CM of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa in the latter’s biopic, Thalaivi. Kangana has been prepping for the role already and she is quite excited about this prestigious biopic.
Thalaivi’s shoot will commence from June. This means that Kangana’s other project, a biopic on her own life in which she plays herself, will be delayed. Kangana herself has confirmed in a latest interview that the biopic on her life has been postponed to next year to prioritize Jayalalithaa’s biopic. Incidentally, veteran Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the scripts for both Thalaivi and Kangana’s biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?