It’s well known that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will be essaying the role of yesteryear heroine and former CM of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa in the latter’s biopic, Thalaivi. Kangana has been prepping for the role already and she is quite excited about this prestigious biopic.
Thalaivi’s shoot will commence from June. This means that Kangana’s other project, a biopic on her own life in which she plays herself, will be delayed. Kangana herself has confirmed in a latest interview that the biopic on her life has been postponed to next year to prioritize Jayalalithaa’s biopic. Incidentally, veteran Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad is penning the scripts for both Thalaivi and Kangana’s biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Chandni Chowdary shuts her troller in a solid manner
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?