Manikarnika – The Queen of Jhansi, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s ambitious historic biopic on the legendary freedom fighter Jhansi ki Rani Laxmibai, is slated to hit screens on January 25. The film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled last week and it received a thumping response from all quarters.
Kangana was in Hyderabad recently as part of the film’s promotions. Interacting with media, Kangana said that South filmmakers must not remake Manikarnika in Southern languages like Queen’s South remakes. “We are dubbing Manikarnika in Telugu and Tamil and I hope audiences here will enjoy the film,” said Kangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?