After giving two flops, the legendary director, Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi film called Mental Hai Kya. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up a major schedule in London.
The unit sources reveal that star heroine, Kangana is very happy with Prakash’s work and the way he has directed the quirky love story. Rajkumar Rao plays the main lead in this film which is up for a release on the 22nd of February.
Telugu heroine, Amyra Dastur plays a key role in this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series