After giving two flops, the legendary director, Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi film called Mental Hai Kya. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up a major schedule in London.
The unit sources reveal that star heroine, Kangana is very happy with Prakash’s work and the way he has directed the quirky love story. Rajkumar Rao plays the main lead in this film which is up for a release on the 22nd of February.
Telugu heroine, Amyra Dastur plays a key role in this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections