After giving two flops, the legendary director, Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi film called Mental Hai Kya. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up a major schedule in London.
The unit sources reveal that star heroine, Kangana is very happy with Prakash’s work and the way he has directed the quirky love story. Rajkumar Rao plays the main lead in this film which is up for a release on the 22nd of February.
Telugu heroine, Amyra Dastur plays a key role in this film which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush: Abhishek Agarwal to provide over 10000 free tickets in Telangana
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
- Release date sealed for Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna
- Interview: Siddharth – Telugu audiences have immense love for movies
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food