It is a known fact that director Krish is currently busy with historical films in the form of Manikarnika and NTR. He is currently busy filming for NTR in Hyderabad and is also foreseeing the post-production of Manikarnika at the same time.
Reports started coming out that Krish has left Manikarnika midway for NTR and that is the reason heroine Kangana Ranaut has taken things in hand and is upset with Krish’s attitude towards the Hindi film
Speaking in an interview, Kangana Ranaut revealed that she has no problems with Krish and all the reports circulating are just false. She also added that Krish is very much involved with the project which is being made on a massive scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records