Kangana is in all sorts of controversies these days in regard to Sushanth Singh Rajput’s death. Her office was broken and she was also warned not to come to Mumbai by the Shiv Sena.
So, Kangana is now operating from her home town in Himachal. After all the chaos, she has finally started the shooting of her prestigious film Thalaivi which is being shot in Chennai as of now.
Kangana has landed in Chennai amidst tight security today and has was escorted to her shoot location without much fuss. The film is almost complete and will showcase Kangana in the role of Jayalalitha. AL Vijay directs this film on a huge scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?