Actress Kangana Ranaut has been invited as a keynote speaker at the prestigious Harvard Business School. She will be addressing the annual India Conference in February, 2018, and the actress has reportedly asked the team of Manikarnika to prepare and also speak at this summit.
Sharing more details about the summit, Kangana revealed that she will be talking about ‘The Changing Entertainment Landscape in India’ and ‘Disrupting the Indian Mainstream Cinema’. “Education or the lack of it, and English which was once a roadblock to conversation makes me value such opportunities,” she said. Interestingly, the actress was once mocked for her poor English speaking skills. Kangana has come a long way indeed since then.
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she acknowledged that her recent controversies have taken a big toll on her market and endorsement deals. “I still have a house in Manali, an office in Pali Hill, and I’m going to Harvard. All I’m saying is, don’t write me off yet,” she added.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts