Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has made a surprise comeback to Twitter on Tuesday. The actress’ Twitter account was suspended in May, 2021 for repeated violation of Twitter rules by tweeting controversial tweets which sounded like a call for violence during the post-poll violence in West Bengal. Following her suspension, she moved to Instagram.
After Elon Musk took over Twitter, suspended accounts of several celebrities and world leaders were revoked. On Tuesday, Kangana’s account was reinstated, and she posted, “Hello everyone, it’s nice to be back here.” She also tweeted that the filming of her upcoming political drama, Emergency, has been wrapped up and that the movie is slated for release on October 20.
Kangana’s last release was the 2022 action thriller, Dhaakad. The film was a colossal failure. Apart from Emergency, Kangana also has Tejas and Chandramukhi 2 (Tamil) in her kitty.
Hello everyone, it’s nice to be back here 🙂
— Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) January 24, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Amigos clears censor formalities
- Bobby to associate with another mega hero
- Jr NTR carrying career best looks, fans super happy
- Jr. NTR – Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family
- Jr. NTR requests fans not to pester and pressurize filmmakers
- Kalyan Ram – Amigos will not disappoint you