Kangana Ranaut has been in the limelight for months now for her views on Sushanth Singh Rajput’s sucide, nepotism, drug mafia in Bollywood. The actress has made several remarks about the bigwigs in Bollywood, and she even called for a high-level committee inquiry into drug culture in the industry.
But not everything has been going in her favour. Few days ago, when she stated that Mumbai resembles Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, the actress was slammed by several politicians in Maharashtra and even BJP, who has been quite supportive of the actress, tried to distance itself from her remarks on Mumbai. Soon, the actress went on to claim that she loves Maharashtra and she has done more to highlight the Maratha pride than any other actor in the industry.
Now, the actress is all set to come back to Mumbai after a long gap. She was in her hometown, Manali, all these days. And it remains to be seen how her arrival in Mumbai, especially when things are on the boil in the Sushant Singh Rajput case, apart from probes into the drug abuse in Bollywood and Rhea Chakraborty’s interrogation. The actress has also received Y-Plus category security cover from the centre and Kangana thanked Amit Shah, Home Minister of India, for obliging her request.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?