Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is rumored to be sharing screen space with actor R Madhavan once again, after their successful collaboration in the hit movies Tanu Weds Manu and its sequel.
As per the latest buzz, the project will be backed by Trident Arts, a renowned production and distribution company. However, further details about the movie are yet to be revealed.
Currently, Kangana is occupied shooting for her upcoming Tamil movie Chandramukhi 2, while her other film Emergency has completed filming and is in the post-production phase. On the other hand, Madhavan is busy with the shoot of his sports drama Test. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting new project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Poll : Which is the first Telugu film to win a National Award in the special effects category?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Manoj Manchu to host a game show for ETV Win
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable