Thalaivi, a biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM and erstwhile heroine J Jayalalithaa is under making from the past few months. Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is reprising Jayalalithaa’s role in the movie and has Arvind Swamy portraying legendary MGR’s role. Noted director AL Vijay is the director.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction during her Bollywood film, Panga promotions, Rangana revealed that she will be working with director AL Vijay soon after wrapping up the ongoing Thalaivi. She also further added that the new film will be about the legendary Tamil woman Kannagi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?