Thalaivi, a biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM and erstwhile heroine J Jayalalithaa is under making from the past few months. Bollywood heroine Kangana Ranaut is reprising Jayalalithaa’s role in the movie and has Arvind Swamy portraying legendary MGR’s role. Noted director AL Vijay is the director.
Meanwhile, in a recent media interaction during her Bollywood film, Panga promotions, Rangana revealed that she will be working with director AL Vijay soon after wrapping up the ongoing Thalaivi. She also further added that the new film will be about the legendary Tamil woman Kannagi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings