It is well-known that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is essaying a titular role in the biopic based on the former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa. Titled Thalaivi, the film’s shooting resumed recently in Chennai and the team canned a few crucial scenes.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Kangana even took Bharatanatyam classes for a flashback episode and even got her back severely injured. News is also that with the back pain, Kangana continued to shoot for the film.
This kind of professionalism from Kangna is something to be appreciated by everyone. Being directed by AL Vijay, the film is bankrolled by Vishu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata