It is well-known that Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is essaying a titular role in the biopic based on the former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa. Titled Thalaivi, the film’s shooting resumed recently in Chennai and the team canned a few crucial scenes.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Kangana even took Bharatanatyam classes for a flashback episode and even got her back severely injured. News is also that with the back pain, Kangana continued to shoot for the film.
This kind of professionalism from Kangna is something to be appreciated by everyone. Being directed by AL Vijay, the film is bankrolled by Vishu Induri.
Articles that might interest you:
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Mahesh Babu completes 41 years in TFI