Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who always likes to be in limelight with attention-seeking comments is currently working on a film titled, Thalaivi. Being directed by AL Vijay, the film will have a pan-India release sometime in 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Kangana’s new film, Tejas which was formally announced earlier this year is all set to go on floors soon. Reportedly, the film’s shooting will kick-start in December and is aiming for an April 2021 release.
Sarvesh Mewara is the director and Uri fame Ronnie Screwvala is producing this Army backdrop film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Shruti Haasan to join Vakeel Saab’s sets soon
- Acharya- Ram Charan to shoot ahead of this dad
- Lack of bankable heroines bothering Tollywood makers
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?