Ever since the ugly spat at Judgemental Hai Kya’s recent promotional event, there has been a war of words between Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut and the Bollywood media. The Entertainment Journalists Guild has even boycotted Kangana, demanding an apology. To pacify the media personnel, the film’s producer Ekta Kapoor’s production house had tendered an unconventional apology to calm down the issue.
Meanwhile, Kangana, via her sister Rangoli Chandel’s Twitter, released a video in which she refused to apologize and went on to brand the Entertainment Journalists Guild “anti-national, bikau, sasti and not even 10th-fail”. She further alleged that journalists who are sold out for Rs 60 are ganging up against her. The Guild is yet to respond to Kangana’s audacious counter.
Tollywood director Prakash Kovelamudi has helmed Judgemental Hai Kya. Also starring Rajkummar Rao, the film is hitting theaters on July 26.
Here’s a vidoe message from Kangana to all the media folks who have banned her, P.S she has got viral fever hence the heavy voice 🙂…(contd) pic.twitter.com/U1vkbgmGyq
— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) July 11, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times