Kangana Ranaut’s forthcoming period drama, Manikarnika is gearing up for a January 25th release. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few weeks back is getting a tremendous response from the moviegoers.
The makers are dubbing this film in Telugu and Tamil along with Hindi version. On this occasion, Kangana will be in Chennai for the film’s promotions.
Kangana and Krish have jointly directed Manikarnika-The Queen Of Jhansi. Zee Studios has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections