Kangana Ranaut’s forthcoming period drama, Manikarnika is gearing up for a January 25th release. The film’s theatrical trailer which was released a few weeks back is getting a tremendous response from the moviegoers.
The makers are dubbing this film in Telugu and Tamil along with Hindi version. On this occasion, Kangana will be in Chennai for the film’s promotions.
Kangana and Krish have jointly directed Manikarnika-The Queen Of Jhansi. Zee Studios has bankrolled it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?