It’s well known that a biopic on Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is in the pipeline. Veteran Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad is penning the script on his Manikarnika heroine’s life. Kangana herself will be directing her biopic.
A couple of months ago, when she first announced her biopic, Kangana had said that the film will not personally target Bollywood stars who had caused troubles in the initially days of her career. However, it looks like Kangana has changed her mind now. The latest buzz is that the actress will be ‘exposing’ the shady side of Bollywood in her biopic.
For the last few years, Kangana has been constantly making headlines due to her tiffs with top Bollywood stars, including Hrithik Roshan and Karan Johar. We will have to wait until next year to see what Kangana has in store for Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy
- Master to be remade in Bollywood
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding date confirmed
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date