Bollywood star actress, Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika is gearing up for a January 25th release. Meanwhile, the film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled today in Mumbai.
Speaking at the event, Kangana disclosed that she has directed seventy percentage of the film which involved crucial episodes and war sequences. This comment of her surprised many in the media.
Initially, the film started under the direction of Krish who opted out of the project to takeover NBK’s prestigious film NTR.
SS Rajamouli’s father K. V. Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections