Bollywood star actress, Kangana Ranaut’s periodic drama, Manikarnika is gearing up for a January 25th release. Meanwhile, the film’s theatrical trailer was unveiled today in Mumbai.
Speaking at the event, Kangana disclosed that she has directed seventy percentage of the film which involved crucial episodes and war sequences. This comment of her surprised many in the media.
Initially, the film started under the direction of Krish who opted out of the project to takeover NBK’s prestigious film NTR.
SS Rajamouli’s father K. V. Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika- The Queen Of Jhansi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record