Singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for Coronavirus a few days back and created a storm in the country. She was taken to a hospital where she was undergoing treatment in Lucknow.
The latest update is that she has been tested negative for the sixth time and has now been discharged by the doctors. The real deal begins for Kanika as a number of politicians are planning to lodge complaints against Kanika for her negligence.
So many people have lost their lives because of this virus and the situation in Telanagana has gone worse as many positive cases have come up with each passing day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy