Popular singer Kanika Kapoor created a huge controversy after she tested positive for Coronavirus last month. After a couple of weeks of treatment and four positive results, Kanika finally tested negative in the fifth test and she was subsequently discharged from the hospital. Kanika is currently under home quarantine.
On Sunday, Kanika penned an open letter and said that there has been a wrongful exchange of information about her and that she never hosted any party after returning from London. The singer went on to offer her blood and plasma to patients who have been infected with Coronavirus. She has already given her blood samples at Lucknow’s King George’s Medical University (KGMU) hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?