Popular singer Kanika Kapoor created a huge controversy after she tested positive for Coronavirus last month. After a couple of weeks of treatment and four positive results, Kanika finally tested negative in the fifth test and she was subsequently discharged from the hospital. Kanika is currently under home quarantine.
On Sunday, Kanika penned an open letter and said that there has been a wrongful exchange of information about her and that she never hosted any party after returning from London. The singer went on to offer her blood and plasma to patients who have been infected with Coronavirus. She has already given her blood samples at Lucknow’s King George’s Medical University (KGMU) hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend