Popular singer Kanika Kapoor has been mired in a huge controversy ever since she was tested positive for Coronavirus after attending a party at a star hotel in Lucknow. She has been hospitalized ever since and tested positive for the deadly virus four times in a row, leaving her fans and family members deeply worried.
But here’s a huge sigh of relief. Kanika has been tested negative for Coronavirus in the fifth test. Doctors who have been treating the singer told the media that she is stable and responding to the treatment. However, despite turning negative, Kanika has to stay in the hospital until her isolation period comes to an end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing
- Panchathantram trailer filled with gritty emotions