It’s well-known that Chalo actress Rashmika Mandanna is playing the female lead opposite Vijay Deverakonda in two back-to-back movies – Parasuram’s upcoming family drama and debutant Bharath Kamma’s film under Mythri Movie Makers’ production.
As per the latest reports, Rashmika will be playing the role of a sportswoman in the Vijay Deverakonda-Bharath Kamma’s movie. Rashmika is quite excited about essaying a sports person’s role and she is eagerly looking forward to shooting for the movie. The project will go on floors in summer.
This as-yet-untitled movie will be an intense romantic action entertainer. Vijay Deverakonda will be seen as a college student from Kakinada, and he will speak in the East Godavari accent in the movie. Justin Prabhakaran will score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti opens up about her first music album
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director