It’s been reported already that Rana Daggubati is turning producer with a film being directed by Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu. Touted as a crime thriller, this film features young stars Siddhu Jonnalagadda, Seerat Kapoor and Kannada beauties Shraddha Srinath and Samyukta Hornad.
The film’s second schedule took off in Hyderabad today and Samyukta has joined the shoot. The film is nearing its completion already. Samyukta made her Tollywood debut with Prakash Raj’s directorial Ulavacharu Biryani in 2014.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style