Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna is soon going to make her Tollywood debut with Naga Shaurya’s Chalo. Rashmika will also be seen opposite Vijay Deverakonda in a romantic entertainer. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors about Rashmika being part of a couple of crazy projects that will be launched soon.
In her latest interview with a Kannada news daily, Rashmika clarified that she is not part of Ram’s upcoming film and the Telugu remake of her recent Kannada blockbuster, Chamak. “There is also a rumour that I am not going to act from next year onwards. It’s not true,” Rashmika said.
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch