Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna is soon going to make her Tollywood debut with Naga Shaurya’s Chalo. Rashmika will also be seen opposite Vijay Deverakonda in a romantic entertainer. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors about Rashmika being part of a couple of crazy projects that will be launched soon.
In her latest interview with a Kannada news daily, Rashmika clarified that she is not part of Ram’s upcoming film and the Telugu remake of her recent Kannada blockbuster, Chamak. “There is also a rumour that I am not going to act from next year onwards. It’s not true,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna