Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna is soon going to make her Tollywood debut with Naga Shaurya’s Chalo. Rashmika will also be seen opposite Vijay Deverakonda in a romantic entertainer. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors about Rashmika being part of a couple of crazy projects that will be launched soon.
In her latest interview with a Kannada news daily, Rashmika clarified that she is not part of Ram’s upcoming film and the Telugu remake of her recent Kannada blockbuster, Chamak. “There is also a rumour that I am not going to act from next year onwards. It’s not true,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date