A few months back, Kannada star hero, Upendra resigned from his newly established political party due to internal differences between the party members.
Soon after submitting the resignation, Upendra revealed that he will be launching yet another political party. Now, the latest update is that on the occasion of his birthday, Upendra has announced his new political party called Uttama Prajakeeya Party.
More details about his party’s ideology and functioning are yet to be known. Keep watching 123telugu.com for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority