It is a known fact that hero Nani is doing a film called Arjun which is a complete sports drama. The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and Nani is daily practicing cricket as he is playing the role of a batsman in the film.
The latest we hear from the film circles is that Kannada actress, Shraddha Srinath has been roped in to play the role of the lead heroine. Anirudh Ravichander scores music for Jersey.
Sithara Entertainments is producing this film which is being directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri who directed Malli Raava.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi