It is a known fact that hero Nani is doing a film called Arjun which is a complete sports drama. The pre-production of the film is on in full swing and Nani is daily practicing cricket as he is playing the role of a batsman in the film.
The latest we hear from the film circles is that Kannada actress, Shraddha Srinath has been roped in to play the role of the lead heroine. Anirudh Ravichander scores music for Jersey.
Sithara Entertainments is producing this film which is being directed by Gowtam Tinnanuri who directed Malli Raava.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next