Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will have a formal launch on August 15, coinciding Independence Day. Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast.
As per the latest reports, the markers of this prestigious project have recently approached Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for further updates.
Also, there have been several nonstop speculations about the film’s heroine. More details may emerge during the film’s launch next month.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar