Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, will have a formal launch on August 15, coinciding Independence Day. Ever since the film’s announcement, there have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast.
As per the latest reports, the markers of this prestigious project have recently approached Kannada star Upendra for a crucial role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for further updates.
Also, there have been several nonstop speculations about the film’s heroine. More details may emerge during the film’s launch next month.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA