Even as all the top Tollywood stars are still wary of resuming film shootings for their stalled projects, Kannada star Sudeep is all set to resume the shooting for his big budget film, Phantom, in Hyderabad. The film’s shooting will kick-start in a week’s time.
Phantom is an action-packed entertainer and it’s being directed by acclaimed Sandalwood filmmaker Anup Bhandari. A lavish set has been erected at a studio in Hyderabad to can an extensive schedule. Apparently, even Tollywood stars are keenly waiting for Sudeep to shoot for at least a week after which they too will decide whether to resume shootings or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?