If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar has been approached by Krish, the director of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s keenly anticipated 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Reports say that Shivarajkumar’s role will be crucial to the film’s narrative. However, Shivarajkumar is yet to give his nod to the special role offered by Krish. Already, NBK100 is loaded with nationally reputed artistes such as Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc.
Gautamiputra Satakarni will be releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director