If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar has been approached by Krish, the director of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s keenly anticipated 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Reports say that Shivarajkumar’s role will be crucial to the film’s narrative. However, Shivarajkumar is yet to give his nod to the special role offered by Krish. Already, NBK100 is loaded with nationally reputed artistes such as Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc.
Gautamiputra Satakarni will be releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?