Mythological epic Adipurush is one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema. The film is based on Ramayan and it stars Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, and Saif Ali Khan in important roles.
If the latest reports are to go by, the makers of Adipurush have roped in Kannada superstar Sudeep Kiccha for an important role in the film. Reports suggest Sudeep will play Vibhishana but there is no official update though.
The shooting of Adipurush will resume at a specially erected set in Hyderabad by the end of May or early June. The Om Raut directorial is funded by T-Series Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes