Kannada superstar Kiccha Sudeep will play the antagonist in the highly anticipated Salman Khan starrer Dabangg 3. While the news about him playing the villain has been doing rounds since January this year, sources close to the film has now confirmed that Sudeep’s characterisation is almost like a parallel lead, with extreme dark shades, in the action entertainer.
The screenplay of the film has been designed more like a cat-and-mouse game between Salman Khan and Sudeep. The shoot is expected to begin in April in Madhya Pradesh, and the film is slated for release by the end of the year.
Prabhudeva is going to direct the film, and Sonakshi Sinha will play the female lead. In the past, Sudeep had acted in films like Phoonk, Phoonk 2, and Rann. With Dabangg 3, more doors are expected to open for Sudeep in Bollywood in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update – Pushpa’s big release date is here
- Official: Team Salaar welcomes Shruti Haasan on board
- Prabhas’ extra care for Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Varun Tej’s boxing drama Ghani seals its release date
- A special update from Team Pushpa today
- High Court issues notices to Tamannaah, Virat Kohli