Some time back, during the trailer launch of Baahubali 2, there was a talk that the part one of the Baahubali will be re-released in Hindi. Now, the latest update reveals that Karan Johar has indeed decided to release the film once again.
The news is that the part one will re-release on the 7th of April, just two weeks ahead of the mega release of Baahubali 2. This is a very clever tactic from the Hindi producers as the re-release will even evoke fresh memories of the film.
The buzz for the film especially in the Hindi circles is huge and the makers are expecting some very huge numbers at the box office. Let’s hope that the film does well even during its second release.
Articles that might interest you:
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana