Aamir Khan the superstar of Hindi cinema is going out all to promote his latest film Laal Singh Chaddha which releases on 11th August. As a part of it, Aamir and Kareena Kapoor attended the famous Koffee With Karan show.
In the show, Karan Johar said that Aamir Khan is the reason for the dismal performance of Hindi cinema lately. He explained that Aamir has changed the way of perception of the audience by making movies like Lagaan, Taare Zameen Par, and Ran De Basanti. So they are expecting such kind of content films and hence the disappointment said Karan Johar.
Responding to this Aamir made it clear once again that the filmmakers need to opt for stories that get connected to the audience. Aamir is known for delivering brilliant movies in the light-hearted and emotional genre. We need to see if he could repeat the same with Laal Singh Chaddha.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa