Star filmmaker, Karan Johar was instrumental in taking Baahubali to the next level. Now, the master craftsman has decided to release yet another film. This time, he has set his eyes on Rana’s war film Ghazi.
The news is that Karan’s Dharma productions will distribute the Hindi version of Ghazi all over the country. Ghazi is a multilingual war drama bankrolled by PVP cinema under the direction of Sankalp Reddy.
Rana plays a naval officer in this film which will be high on VFX and graphic work.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film