Star filmmaker, Karan Johar was instrumental in taking Baahubali to the next level. Now, the master craftsman has decided to release yet another film. This time, he has set his eyes on Rana’s war film Ghazi.
The news is that Karan’s Dharma productions will distribute the Hindi version of Ghazi all over the country. Ghazi is a multilingual war drama bankrolled by PVP cinema under the direction of Sankalp Reddy.
Rana plays a naval officer in this film which will be high on VFX and graphic work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer
- Sridevi’s gorgeous pic from classical hit goes viral
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?