Karan Johar, one of India’s leading filmmakers and producers, is releasing the Hindi version of SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali all over India on April 28. As part of the promotions, Karan Johar and his colleague Anil Thadani are going to re-release the Hindi version of Baahubali – The Beginning on April 7.
The shocking news is that the film will release in almost 1000 screens on April 7 and this is said to be the highest ever screen count for a re-release in India. Incidentally, the number is higher than most Hindi films manage to get in their straight release.
Directed by SS Rajamouli, Baahubali : The Conclusion is the most awaited film of the year and buzz surrounding the film is growing manifold like never before.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race