Ever since the tragic demise of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has been under a malicious attack from a section of netizens, media and the film fraternity. Karan has been facing a media trial for the last few days in connection with the sensational drug case which is being investigated by the NCB.
Strongly condemning the media witch-hunt against him, Karan took to Twitter and posted a lengthy note. Firstly, he categorically denied the presence of any kind of narcotic substance in the controversial party he had hosted at his residence last year. Karan also stated that he neither consumes narcotics nor promotes such substance.
Karan also condemned the media claims that he personally doesn’t know Kshitij Prasad and Anubhav Chopra, who have been summoned by the NCB, and that he or Dharma Productions cannot be held responsible for what certain individuals do in their personal lives.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?