Ever since the tragic demise of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has been under a malicious attack from a section of netizens, media and the film fraternity. Karan has been facing a media trial for the last few days in connection with the sensational drug case which is being investigated by the NCB.
Strongly condemning the media witch-hunt against him, Karan took to Twitter and posted a lengthy note. Firstly, he categorically denied the presence of any kind of narcotic substance in the controversial party he had hosted at his residence last year. Karan also stated that he neither consumes narcotics nor promotes such substance.
Karan also condemned the media claims that he personally doesn’t know Kshitij Prasad and Anubhav Chopra, who have been summoned by the NCB, and that he or Dharma Productions cannot be held responsible for what certain individuals do in their personal lives.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy title for Naveen Chandra’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi in Pushpa 2
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside