Kareena Kapoor joins the list of Indian celebrities whose wax statues are displayed at the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum in London. She will we displayed alongside Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Ria, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.
Her statue sports the look from “Mauja Hi Mauja”, the super hit song from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena’s statue took four months to create at a cost of £150,000
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film