Kareena Kapoor joins the list of Indian celebrities whose wax statues are displayed at the famous Madame Tussaud’s museum in London. She will we displayed alongside Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Ria, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar.
Her statue sports the look from “Mauja Hi Mauja”, the super hit song from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena’s statue took four months to create at a cost of £150,000
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties