Young Karnataka beauty Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most happening actresses in Tollywood at the moment. After the blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Rashmika has just scored yet another hit with Nithiin’s Bheeshma.
It looks like Rashmika has made an emotional bond with Hyderabad after finding success and fame through Telugu movies. In a latest interview, Rashmika revealed that she is planning to but a flat in Hyderabad after completing another 2 movies here.
“People here don’t see me as an outsider and consider me their own. I love this city so much that I’m planning to make it my home,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun joins pan-India bandwagon with Pushpa
- Chiru’s touching b’day wishes for Akhil and Akira
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa