Young Karnataka beauty Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most happening actresses in Tollywood at the moment. After the blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Rashmika has just scored yet another hit with Nithiin’s Bheeshma.
It looks like Rashmika has made an emotional bond with Hyderabad after finding success and fame through Telugu movies. In a latest interview, Rashmika revealed that she is planning to but a flat in Hyderabad after completing another 2 movies here.
“People here don’t see me as an outsider and consider me their own. I love this city so much that I’m planning to make it my home,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours