Young Karnataka beauty Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most happening actresses in Tollywood at the moment. After the blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Rashmika has just scored yet another hit with Nithiin’s Bheeshma.
It looks like Rashmika has made an emotional bond with Hyderabad after finding success and fame through Telugu movies. In a latest interview, Rashmika revealed that she is planning to but a flat in Hyderabad after completing another 2 movies here.
“People here don’t see me as an outsider and consider me their own. I love this city so much that I’m planning to make it my home,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?