Even as the makers of Yash’s highly-anticipated period gangster drama, KGF Chapter 2, are devastated by Sanjay Dutt’s health condition and the delay it might cause in the film’s release, yet another nuisance has added to their worries. Recently, a petition was filed in Karnataka High Court to ban KGF sequel.
The petitioner alleged that Sanjay was proven guilty of terror charges in the 1993 Mumbai blasts and that Kannadigas are vehemently opposing his presence in a primarily Kannada film. However, much to everyone’s relief, the High Court bench has squashed the petition saying that the petitioner failed to show the law that prohibits a proven convict from acting in a movie.
Directed by Prashanth Neel, KGF Chapter 2 was expected to hit screens during the Sankranthi season. But there’s no clarity now over the release after Sanjay’s health issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates cleverly spreading negativity against young actor
- Noted Tamil actress calls Bigg Boss a shitty show
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Young Tollywood hero resumes Thala Ajith’s Valimai
- Anushka to enter Bigg Boss house?