Looks like the earnest appeal made by director Rajamouli and Satyaraj to the protestors of the film in Karnataka, the latest news is that things look positive and Baahubali will soon release on a huge scale in Karnataka.
As the city people speaking Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on a huge scale, the release of Baahubali was quite crucial as the Karnataka market always got good profits for the makers.
Now, with plans being made not to obstruct the film, the makers can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy their benefits.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years