Karthi and Anushka are leaving no stone unturned for their upcoming Tamil film titled Alex Pandian. Recently, a risky action sequence was being shot and there was a scene where both the actors had to jump out of a moving train. Usually, for such risky shots, actors prefer to have dupes or body doubles to do the shot; however, the buzz is that neither of them wanted to use dupes much to the surprise of the director and rest of the crew. After some tense moments, both Karthi and Anushka jumped out of the moving train and the crew heaved a huge sigh of relief. Suraaj is directing this film and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is being dubbed in Telugu as ‘Bad Boy’ and it’ll hit the screens in October this year.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation