Karthi’s upcoming film Biriyani is gearing up for its big release on December 20. Directed by Venkat Prabhu, the film also has Hansika, Mandy Takhar and Premgi Amaren in lead roles. Although Karthi’s previous two films – Shakuni and Bad Boy, failed to click at the box-office, the entire team of Biriyani is quite happy with the way the film has shaped up.
Recently, producer K E Gnanavel Raja and his team saw the full film and they were thrilled with the result and soon, they praised Venkat Prabhu for making a good action entertainer. Karthi will be seen as a playboy who has a special fascination for biriyani. The film follows his journey when he goes in search of biriyani one night and all the people he meets during this time. It’s said to be a laugh riot with loads of action.
Interestingly, Karthi has also sung a raunchy song in this film. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music and this is his 100th film. K E Gnanavel Raja has produced the film under Studio Green banner.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer