South Indians are mad about ‘Biriyani’. The delicacy has a universal appeal and that is perhaps why Karthi and Venkat Prabhu decided to name the flick after this delightful dish. The movie is getting ready for a grand release on the 20th of this month and Karthi is quite confident about this flick.
Venkat Prabhu is the director of this movie and Gnanavel Raja has produced the film on Studio Green banner. Karthi has a good market in Andhra Pradesh and the film will therefore have a simultaneous release in Telugu and Tamil. Hansika will be seen as the heroine in this movie.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music for this movie. The film is expected to be a hilarious entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film