Aruvi, a Tamil film directed by Arun Prabu Purushothaman, has become the latest sensation in Tamil cinema. The film, starring Aditi Balan, opened to stunning reviews last weekend and it’s doing quite well at the box-office, thanks to a great word of mouth.
Not just the critics and the audiences, even top stars in Kollywood have come out in support of the film. The latest actor to join Aruvi’s fan brigade is Karthi, who stated that the film jolted him. “Aditi’s submission and dedication is fantastic. The way the directed questions and mocks us as a society, but continues to entertain us amazed me,” Karthi said.
Incidentally, the film was co-produced by SR Prabhu, who also backed recent critically acclaimed films like Khaake and Maanagaram.
#Aruvi – don't know if it's b’coz I have a daughter,it gave me a jolt.The way director questions & mocks us as society but continues to entertain us in the process amazes me. Aditi’s submission & dedication is fantastic.Characters(Emily),visualsmusic all gave a new experience👍🏼
— Actor Karthi (@Karthi_Offl) December 18, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser