It is well known that Karthi will team up with his mentor and legendary auteur Mani Ratnam in his next. This as yet-untitled film has Aditi Rao Hydari playing the female lead. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in Kashmir and Karthi will be seen as a pilot in the film.
To prepare himself for his role, Karthi has joined a 3-week crash pilot training course in Chennai and he is learning to fly aircrafts. Karthi is reportedly learning all the minutest nuances of being a pilot. The film’s shooting will commence later this summer.
Ravi Varman of Barfi and Badrinath fame will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the tunes. Mani Ratnam is planning to release the film towards the end of this year.
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here