It is well known that Karthi will team up with his mentor and legendary auteur Mani Ratnam in his next. This as yet-untitled film has Aditi Rao Hydari playing the female lead. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in Kashmir and Karthi will be seen as a pilot in the film.
To prepare himself for his role, Karthi has joined a 3-week crash pilot training course in Chennai and he is learning to fly aircrafts. Karthi is reportedly learning all the minutest nuances of being a pilot. The film’s shooting will commence later this summer.
Ravi Varman of Barfi and Badrinath fame will crank the camera and AR Rahman will score the tunes. Mani Ratnam is planning to release the film towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma
- Comeback actress thrilled to work with Balakrishna
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero