Young Tamil actor Karthi is currently busy shooting for a couple of projects simultaneously. Due to the tight schedule of these flicks, he is hopping between Chennai and Hyderabad. It is well known that he is acting in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual under the direction of Vamshi Paidipalli which also has Nagarjuna as one of the lead actors.This film is touted to be inspired from a French movie ,’The Intouchables’.
The fresh schedule for this flick is currently going on in Hyderabad and some crucial scenes are being shot between Nagarjuna and Karthi. Apart from this flick, Karthi is taking part in the regular shooting of a Tamil flick titled ‘Kashmora’. The shooting for this flick is going on in Chennai and Karthi has adjusted his dates to shoot simultaneously for these two flicks. He will be seen in a dual role in Kashmora, which has Nayanatara and Sri Divya as female leads.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?