Karthi and Kajal are teaming up for the second time for an upcoming Tamil film titled All in All Azaghu Raja. The duo had last teamed up for Suseenthiran’s Naan Mahaan Alla, which was later dubbed in Telugu as Naa Peru Shiva. All in All Azaghu Raja is going to be directed by M Rajesh and K E Gnanavel Raja is going to produce this film under Studio Green banner.
The film was launched recently in Chennai and most part of the film will be shot in places like Pollachi, Tenkasi and few other locations in southern Tamil Nadu. S S Thaman is going to score the music. Meanwhile, Karthi’s recent Tamil film Alex Pandian has been dubbed in Telugu as Bad Boy and it’ll hit the screens on March 9. Anushka has played the lead role in this mass entertainer.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time