After impressing everyone in Kaashmora, Karthi is currently in the limelight for his forthcoming film Cheliyaa, which has been directed by Mani Ratnam. While the film is gearing up for release in April, the actor has already gotten busy with the shoot of his next film Theeran Athikaram Ondru in which he’s playing the role of a cop.
The film was recently shot in several locations near Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and as part of some of the scenes, the actor had to shoot in a ghost village, Kuldhara, which has been abandoned by the villagers. It’s only after going to the location that the crew of the film heard stories about how frightened were the villagers to come back there. Thankfully, they didn’t experience any eerie incidents, according to the crew.
Directed by H Vinoth, the film stars Karthi and Rakul in lead roles. Santosh Narayanan is scoring the music,
- Young hero exciting about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic
- Trivikram continues Aravindha Sametha sentiment for AA19
- Directors of Mahesh’s 25 movies to grace Maharshi’s pre-release event?