Superstar Karthi is back in the reckoning with the success of his latest hit Komban. He is already shooting for Vamsi Paidipalli’s multi-starrer, and according to the latest update he is ready with his new project.
Titled Kashmora, this film will have Nayanthara as the female lead. This is the first time that both these stars have been paired opposite each other.
Talented actress Sri Divya will play the second lead in this horror comedy which has gone on floors today. Kashmora is directed by Gokul of Rowthiram and Idharkuthaanae Aasaipattai Balakumara fame and will also be dubbed in Telugu.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?