Karthi is one of the top actors who never shies away from voicing his opinion on social issues. Whether it’s issues related to farmers or students, the actor has used his social media in a constructive way. Now, the actor has lent his support for yet another noble cause on the occasion of ‘Rare Disease Day’ and has even urged the government to help the needy.
After meeting a few people suffering from Lysosomal Storage Disorders (LSDs), the actor expressed his solidarity with patients, care givers, and people from the medical fraternity. In the recent past, the TN government has been helping a few people diagnosed with LSDs, and now, the actor has urged the government to help them with the treatment too. “Early intervention is the key to lead a normal life,” Karthi said.
On the work front, the actor is awaiting the release of Sultan, and he’ll also be seen in Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan.
— Actor Karthi (@Karthi_Offl) February 28, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis