Bindu Madhavi is making all the right moves in Tamil film industry, although she has been missing from acting for quite sometime in Telugu. Recently, she acted in a Tamil film titled Kazhugu which got rave reviews. The latest news is that she has been signed up for an important role in a film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai. When the film went on floors, Vikram Prabhu, Karthika and Piaa Bajpai were supposed to play the lead roles. In a dramatic turn of events, both Vikram Prabhu and Karthika walked out of the film. Finally, Bindu Madhavi was roped in and now she has replaced Karthika in the film. The film now stars newcomer Thaman Kumar, Piaa Bajpai, Bindu Madhavi and Reemma Sen in lead roles. Sneha Britto is directing the film and SA Chandrasekhar is producing it. Vijay Anthony is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- I am planning my career very carefully now
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?
- Rana Daggubatti’s mythological film all set to roll soon
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting