After appearing in the successful ‘Swamy Ra Ra’, Nikhil and Swathi are acting together once again for the film ‘Karthikeya’. The movie is a supernatural thriller and shooting is almost complete. A production source has informed us that only two to three days of shoot remains
Chandoo Mondeti is making his debut as a director with this movie and his work has come in for early praise from many people in the film industry. Director S.S. Rajamouli was one of the celebrities who praised the film.
A number of VFX shots and CGI sequences are present in the film. Because of the success of Swamy Ra Ra, this film is getting good business offers.
Karthikeya will hit the screens in summer. The film is a bilingual and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu and Tamil.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race